The vault is your personal media storage space that no one else can view.
You can create a story here by writing, uploading media, or recording live audio or video. You can also save any story as a draft if you need more time to hunt down additional media or just gather your thoughts.
When you create a new story, you can designate who you want to share the story with, so you control which family members can see it on the timeline.
What You Can Do Here
- Upload documents, photos, and videos for safe storage.
- Create stories using words, audio, video, and photos.
- Search for media you have tagged.
- View your most recent uploads
- Share the media you choose with family members.
- Write letters to family members.
- Build your holiday newsletter and share it with everyone when it’s complete.
- Create a multi-media diary or journal.
Your Privacy Matters
Name Your Beneficiary
*This space will never be shared. If there are media and information you would like passed along to a family member when you die, you must name your account beneficiary in account settings. The beneficiary must be an active member of LivingRoots in good standing. Do it today. It only takes a minute!